These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the User) whilst accessing the Kintsugi Gin website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages. Last updated: 17/12/2018
Acceptance of use:
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the Site, You should be:
- Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to https://aware.org.za/
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, You should not use the Kintsugi Gin Site.
Your Interactions with the Site:
The User should make use of the Site in accordance with the following conditions:
- You may not in any way, shape or form act on behalf of Kintsugi Gin or affiliated products/ individuals.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal, non-commercial, home use unless otherwise agreed in writing with Kintsugi Gin.
- You will not express opinions on the Site or related channels that are crude, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- When participating in competitions or promotions from the Site or related channels you will ensure to abide by any specific rules set.
- You will refrain from infringing or disrupting the Site from functioning, exposing it to viruses or spams, breaching security or conducting any illegal activity which is likely to violate the rights of Kintsugi Gin.
- You will refrain from sending content from the Site to persons under the legal alcohol consumption/purchasing age.
Where relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise questionable in any way or in breach of the terms and conditions.
- A1680 . Vizero (Pty) Ltd t/a Kintsugi Gin is operating as an agent of New Harbour Distillery
- Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Calculated on invoice
- Payment may be made via InstantEFT, Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card, using Payfast.
Delivery, Returns & Refund Conditions: Please review these terms here
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct Kintsugi Gin cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Kintsugi Gin guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided ‘as is’. Kintsugi Gin do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa
Users should access the Kintsugi Gin Site at their own risk.
We reserve the right to update the terms and conditions.